SVQ 4 Care Services Leadership and Management (CSLM)
The SVQ 4 CSLM at SCQF Level 10, is a work-based qualification aimed at managers working with adults in the social services sector. With an appropriate senior practitioner qualification, the SVQ 4 CSM will meet the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) registration requirements for managers.
Candidates will be required to complete four mandatory and four option units which will be discussed and agreed by the candidates and their assessor as appropriate to the current job role and practise.
- Employed within the social service sector
- Employed as a manager
- Have the support of your employer
What you study
The content of the four mandatory units includes;
- Effective communication and recording
- Leading practice for health, safety and security in your work setting
- Taking responsibility for the continuous professional development of self and others
- Leading practice that promotes the safeguarding of individuals
The content of the optional units will be specific to the context of the unit
Flexible start dates and delivery methods are designed to suit your circumstances.
After the course
You will be able to register with the SSSC as a manager (providing you have or are working towards a senior practitioner qualification such as the SVQ 4 Social Services and Healthcare) to fully meet the SSSC requirements.
You might also be interested in
- PDA Administration of medication